Brand journalism: Do you need someone to tell an important story about your business or organization? A customer or client success story? The history of your organization?
- Read my piece on the history of the Story Week Festival of Writers (a literary fest in Chicago), which appeared in the festival program.
- Read one of my many client profiles for Life Services Alternatives, a non-profit that provides housing and care for developmentally disabled adults in San Jose, CA.
Blog posts: Drive traffic to your website, tell customers about new services or accomplishments, or highlight an experience related to your business.
- ‘Hot First…Athletes Second?’– Blog post for non-profit About-Face (which combats negative images of women and girls in the media) and their Gallery of Winners ad Gallery of Offenders
- Things Unseen – Guest blog post / personal essay for The Manifest-Station
- Surfing 101: How to Be Now – Blog post (on this website) about my experience with a surf school in San Diego
Article writing: Highlight new trends in your industry and establish you and your business as a thought leader.
- Sweat Like a Brazilian – Article originally published in the Chicago Tribune, about the Brazilian martial art of capoeira
Let my writing bring readers and customers to you
Contact me today to discuss how my writing can help your business or organization.